Support for sensors

Are you planning to manage the sensors too, with a script engine to interact with the output ports?

2 Likes

You know this?
http://lgauge.com/technic/LEGOInterfaceB/9751.htm

If there is some interest I will look into adding support for sensors (Touch, Temp, Light and Rotation). I would also like to add some basic programming functionality like whats available on RCX or NXT so sensors can interact with the output ports - like turn on for x seconds… that type of thing :slight_smile:. Thank you for your question! And yes I am very familiar with that site :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you.
I follow you project :wink:

I’m very interested in getting it to work with sensors - Touch and Rotation would be the most important

as for programming… even just timed loops would be extremely useful in a lot of situations

Run motor A for 10 seconds… Wait 5 seconds… Run motor B for 3 seconds… wait… Run Motor A Reverse for 10 seconds

I’ve got plenty of ideas to automate Lego Cities, with Cranes, Lifts, and all sorts of things!

I also hope to use it with GBC’s that I build!

thanks again for your work so far!
Rohan

2 Likes

Thanks Rohan for the feedback! Lot’s of GREAT ideas!

Really really nice app! Thanks for keeping that old Lego stuff alive! :slight_smile:
Managing the sensors would be awesome and as rbeckett sayed, there would be a lot of situations in Lego cities. Or in the train area, i.e. having moved a track switcher on a railroad track after train passed…

1 Like