Raspberry Pi OS

Hey Diego,

many thanks for the great software and also for the great GBC Tower II, which I am currently building (will probably take another half a year :innocent:).

Regarding Control Lab IO, I wanted to report back that it runs perfectly on my Raspberry Pi 4B with Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) (Debian Buster). First, however, I had installed the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS (Debian Bullseye as of April 4th, 2022) and the program did not start…

And I have a question: How can I enlarge Control Lab panel to full screen like in your youtube video? When I maximize the program window, the control panel still stays “small” in the middle.

Thanks a lot, greetings,
Robert

Update: I just managed to adjust the screensize. Was a bit tricky because I could either double the pixels to get the “right” resolution or rotate the orientation of the screen to get the landscape format. Both at the same time seemed to interflict. But now it’s working! :smiley: :+1:

Rob

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply Robert, I am glad you were able to get it working!

Regarding support for Raspberry Pi OS Debian Bullseye - I probably need to recompile the app to support that version. I will try and update it soon - need to find some time :slight_smile:.